“PLR Content Saves Your Customers And Their Business Countless Hours And Dollars Each And Every Day!”
Just use this Using Communication Templates To Streamline Your Business PLR Discount Coupon Code and before it expires, you will save $10 on Using Communication Templates To Streamline Your Business PLR by Dina Hyde, Wordfeeder. Details below…
Discount Page : http://im.click/wordfeeder-deal-6182379
Coupon Code : STREAMLINE (redeem via discount page above)
Expiry Date : Offer expires May 5
More Deals : Click here to join and get more private deals like this daily…
Description : Here’s what’s included in this content pack:
– Using Communication Templates to Streamline Your Business and Save You Countless Hours, Dollars and Headaches
– The Importance of Connecting With Customers from Day One
– When Do Your Customers Need to Hear from You?
– What Should You be Communicating to Your Customers?
– Where Does Customer Communication Go Wrong and How Can You Stop This From Happening?
– How to Communicate Less Yet Convey More to Your Customers
– Why Are Communication Templates Key to Your Success as a Small Business Owner?
– What Should You Streamline in Your Customer Communication?
– Create Your Own Business Communication Template: Customer Information
– Create Your Own Business Communication Template: The Welcome Packet
– Create Your Own Business Communication Template: Frequently Asked Questions
– Create Your Own Business Communication Template: Project Review
– Create Your Own Business Communication Template: Next Steps
– Create Your Own Business Communication Template: Final Review and Wrap-Up
– Create Your Own Business Communication Template: Customer Satisfaction Survey
As an email course or an email series of tips. This content includes 15 articles that you can space out to go automatically via email at a time interval of your choosing.
“Buy now” takes you to a new checkout window where you can order this and peruse other high quality content packs from Wordfeeder.
As a PDF course sent via email or hosted privately in an online conference room or private social media group such as Facebook
As video slide shows. One short blurb or tip per slide, set to music, with images, works great.
Hello from Dina at Wordfeeder PLR! Are you a Business PLR Monthly member here at Wordfeeder?
If so, then you won’t want to miss the latest content that’s due to hit your member account. The topic is “Using Communication Templates to Streamline Your Business and Save You Countless Hours, Dollars and Headaches.”
As video tutorials – featuring you as the teacher, speaking about a topic. You can share the videos publicly to get known in your field. And you can also offer an upgrade option for people who may want a more in-depth learning experience.
More than 7K words at a great value! Want to use these to create cash flow? Add some images and branding to this document, turn into a PDF and sell it as an ebook. The more people on your list, the more you profit.
As articles shared on social media. If you host a group online, it helps to post information your readers want and need. Post your articles there with a link back to your blog.
“Your PLR is the BEST I have ever seen! Your writing is great! Thank you and I appreciate the coupon.”
– A., Natural Health Blogger, on Essential Oils PLR
“Hi Dina… when I read your Self-Talk PLR email offer, a book popped into my head that I could quickly write using your articles. I have research material that I can use to “beef up” what you have written. Thanks for writing great content! It saved me many hours of writing it myself – time that I don’t have right now.”
That means that you get to edit, change, brand, and publish them under your own name in the following ways:
It definitely will with this exeptional quality, internet business-themed content on your side. These articles are perfect for sharing as blog posts and then posting the links on social media. Just pop in the intro, add a compelling image, and share the link to your blog post where people can read more and sign up for your list.
As blog posts or website articles. Posting a series on a single topic that you cover for a full month is a great way to get targeted readers. Share links to your blog on social as well!
“You are actually one of my favorite PLR writers.”
– K., Health Blogger, on Transform Your Yoga Rebrandable Wellness Course
If this Using Communication Templates To Streamline Your Business PLR Discount Promo Code has stopped working, then click here to access our database for more Using Communication Templates To Streamline Your Business PLR discounts and deals…