“Each day of the challenge offers a different assignment for your followers to adapt more positive thinking.”
Just use this Positive Thinking PLR Challenge Discount Coupon Code and for a limited time only save 50% on Positive Thinking PLR Challenge created by Jennifer Andersen, Health And Wellness PLR. More info below…
Discount Page : http://im.click/health-and-wellness-plr-deal-5524424
Coupon Code : ITSALMOSTSPRING (apply to discount page above)
Expiry Date : Unknown
Description : This brand new PLR bundle is all about positive thinking! You will get a 7-day email challenge (with 2 bonus emails) all about Positive Thinking, along with 7 articles that work perfectly as blog posts for each day of the challenge.
The Positive Thinking Challenge PLR bundle comes with the following content:
You will also get 7 articles, which I think work perfectly as blog posts. There is one article that corresponds with each day of the challenge.
Positive Thinking Challenge PLR Bundle
7-Day Email Challenge (9 emails total)
List of Affirmations
The first part of this bundle includes the Positive Thinking Challenge. I have included 9 emails in total – which include the 7 days of the challenge, as well as an introduction and conclusion email.
The other bonus is a collection of 10 royalty-free images you can use for your blog posts, emails, and graphics.
Each day of the challenge offers a different assignment for your followers to adapt more positive thinking. They will learn about gratitude, turning negative thoughts into positive ones, using a journal, and so much more.
1. Don’t put my name on it.
2. Don’t give away, trade, or sell the rights of this PLR to anyone.
1. Benefits of Thinking Positively (444 words)
2. Ways to Use Daily Affirmations (492 words)
3. Why You Should Journal for Positive Thinking (413 words)
4. Turning Negative Into Positive When You Have a Bad Day (491 words)
5. Tips for Thinking More Positively Every Day (424 words)
6. 5 Simple Ways to Express Gratitude (497 words)
7. How to Help Others with their Positive Thinking (418 words)
As an added bonus, you will also get a text document that includes 20 daily positive affirmations. These are a great way to show your readers and subscribers some starter example affirmations they can use while switching to a more positive mindset.
STOREWIDE SALE: Get 50% Off Your Order with Coupon Code: itsalmostspring Dismiss
1. Intro to the Positive Thinking Challenge (273 words)
2. Day One – List Reasons to Be More Positive (278 words)
3. Day Two – Choose Daily Positive Affirmations (281 words)
4. Day Three – Write in Your Journal (322 words)
5. Day Four – Reframe Your Negative Thoughts (365 words)
6. Day Five – Think Positive All Day (348 words)
7. Day Six – Express Gratitude (261 words)
8. Day Seven – Spread Around the Positivity (340 words)
9. Conclusion to the Positive Thinking Challenge (275 words)
If this Positive Thinking PLR Challenge Discount Promo Code has expired, then click here to access our database for more Positive Thinking PLR Challenge discounts and deals…